[Development] Gerrit dropping CI failure mails?

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Tue Jul 8 17:18:16 CEST 2014

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 08:04:54AM -0700, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 July 2014 07:46:07 Poenitz Andre wrote:
> > > Is it just me or how much does everybody else rely on it?
> >
> > It's not just you. I pretty much prefer mails in my inbox in case
> > something happens (or fails) over polling a web interface too.
>
> Could this change also be the reason why the #qt-gerrit bot no longer reports
> pass or fail notices from the CI?

we already wondered. dunno whether robin managed to isolate something.
if it's related, it must be a bug in gerrit (the permission talks
explicitly about emails, not the event stream).

anyway, i opened the flood gates again. have fun getting spammed.
the review bots (sanity and doc so far) remain muted to reviewers.