[Development] Problem comiling with option -qtnamespace and -qtlibinfix in Mac OS X 10.9.4

Hauke Krüger krueger at ind.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jul 9 08:01:27 CEST 2014

Hi Oswald

thank you for the response. You were right: It seems that the known bug
for the -qtlibinfix option
has corrupted my directory when trying it for the first time. Running
"./configure -qtamespace"
for a second time combined with a "make clean" is not sufficient to
repair it.

Building from a completely emtpy build dir with qtnamespace this time
was successful.

Thank you  and best regards

Hauke