[Development] Bluetooth LE

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Tue Jul 15 09:59:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

It is being worked on and there will likely be some elements of it in 5.4. Whether it will be a tech preview or a regular release is yet to be determined as that depends on whether it will be done in time.

Current target platforms are Linux and Android. I am fairly certain that there won't be any iOS support unless somebody is willing to help out on that front.

--
Alex