[Development] Development help

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Tue Jul 15 11:43:22 CEST 2014

On Saturday 12 July 2014 14:33:28 ahmed taglsir wrote:
> hi ,
> I loved Qt library very very much , and I want to be one of its
> contributors , so I'm asking about any references or texts that could
> help me to understand Qt library source code (especially QtGui module
> ) , so that I can then contribute and make changes :-)

Hi,

What you need to know should be found from here:
http://qt-project.org/contribute

There is no real technical documentation of the internals of Qt other than the
source code itself and its few comments.
There is however few articles in the wiki:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:QtInternals
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:Developing_Qt::Qt_Internals
(actually, these two pages should probably be merged.)

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com - http://code.woboq.org