[Development] Bluetooth LE

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:23:21 CEST 2014

Alex,

> is that Windows could potentially support the entire QtBluetooth stack
(classic and low energy)

Yes. But Windows also has restrictions for BLE (I mean, the MS BT stack has
restrictions):

1. BLE is supported from Windows 8 and newest
2. BLE in Windows do not support discovery (has no public Win32 API for it).

> If you have the time to help out on iOS or Windows (or even in general)
please let me know and I happily sort the details out with you.

Yes. I have a few free time to help with Windows (Win32)  (classic && low
energy).

BR,
Denis