[Development] Nominating Milian Wolff as approver

Gladhorn Frederik Frederik.Gladhorn at digia.com
Tue Jul 15 22:08:39 CEST 2014

Hi all,

it’s my pleasure to nominate Milian Wolff as approver. He’s a great guy, works for KDAB and has done interesting work on profiling, improves KDevelop amongst other things and has been active with all things web it seems.
He’s started and is maintaining the qtwebchannel repository which is getting more and more attention lately. He’s great to work with and based in Berlin. I think he makes a great addition to the list of Qt approvers.

His submissions:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:%22Milian+Wolff+%253Cmilian.wolff%2540kdab.com%253E%22,n,z

Reviews:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Milian+Wolff+%253Cmilian.wolff%2540kdab.com%253E%22,n,z