[Development] problem with configured scrolling, when building Qt from source

Simon Schäfer simonschaefer at posteo.de
Thu Jul 17 13:29:40 CEST 2014

Hello together,

in KDE I reverse my scrolling and all applications use the reversed scrolling,
only those who are build with my build (5.3.1) of Qt are using the native
scrolling of my system. If I build my applications with the prebuild libraries
scrolling is working, the way its configured in KDE settings.
Can someone please tell my if I have to install some package or do I have to
add a special configure flag, when building Qt?

My current configure flags are:

./configure -developer-build -opensource -nomake examples -nomake tests -opengl
-confirm-license -plugin-sql-mysql -no-gtkstyle

Thanks in advance
Simon