[Development] Webkit2 /qt5.3.1 on EGLFS platform

张增波 zengbo.zhang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:41:39 CEST 2014

Hi all,

     For issue 1, I created a patch for review:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/90412/ and already asked two folks to
review, any comments are welcome.
     For issue 2, it turns out a system integration issue, that is the
/dev/tmpfs has a incorrect mount option size=1M . So nothing need to be
changed inside the code.

Cheers,
Zhang Zengbo