[Development] Running QtQuick 1.1 "Hello World" application on ARM Linux (LinuxFB platform)

Zoran PlesivĨak zplesivcak.work at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:27:14 CEST 2014

I would appreciate any help I could get regarding this.

1. I've compiled Qt 5.1.1 for HOST and tested "Hello World" QtQuick 1.1
application and it works without any problems,
2. I've cross-compiled Qt 5.1.1 without problems for ARM with LinuxFB
platform support,
3. I've cross-compiled "Hello World" QtQuick 1.1 example without problems
for ARM (with LinuxFB)
4. When running example on the board, I get the following error
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=j9pdwYf2

I've found elsewhere online that font related issues in first 3 lines are
not that relevant, but I've confirmed that fonts are present in <Qt install
dir>/lib/fonts.

Application is apparently running, but I can't see anything on the screen
(console that should be repalced with GUI of the app remains frozen).

I've also tried this for Qt 5.3.1 and I get the same problem.

Thanks,
Zoran