[Development] Request for a sandbox area: Replicant

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Mon Jun 2 01:55:49 CEST 2014

This cross process stuff is starting to feel like 1996 and
remote procedure RPC calls, now using QT signals and slots. "<drool>"
again for effect.

One could review the history of microsoft and the fine RPC mechanisms
that turned out to be mostly unusable, or maybe just unused.

Keep the optimism in check folks. We have a lot of devices now in the
mix, not just Win32.

md