[Development] Qt3D GIT rendering state

Massimo Callegari massimocallegari at yahoo.it
Mon Jun 2 18:26:54 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,
I'm totally aware that the wip/newapi branch of Qt3D is a work in progress, but today I tried to build it and discovered that it doesn't actually render on a viewport but instead it creates a txt log file with some information. Any example does the same.
Is this correct or is my system that causes this ?

I'm building on Ubuntu 14.04 (GCC 4.8.2) and my video card is a HD4000 supporting OGL up to 3.3.

Thanks and keep up the awesome job you're doing on Qt3D !
Massimo