[Development] NOTE: Gerrit / Codereview upgrade – Service unavailable Friday June 13, 7:00 – 10:00 CEST

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Fri Jun 13 12:34:04 CEST 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 07:44:25AM +0000, Haataja Ismo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Deployment was successful, thanks for your patience.
>
> If you find any problems, please let me know as soon as possible!

so we don't lose track, please use jira, qtqainfra/gerrit component.
as usual, check for duplicates first -
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/issues/?jql=component%20%3D%20Gerrit%20AND%20project%20%3D%20QTQAINFRA%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC

some notes on some new (mis-)features:

*don't* edit the commit message in the ui unless you are sure that this
is the last necessary change, as the next push will revert the edit
unless it's pulled down first (which most people won't do). i hope to
make that safer in the future, see QTQAINFRA-847.

*don't* use the rebase button. you'll just create noise, and there is
the same revert problem as with the commit edits. see QTQAINFRA-848.

if you can't log in because you don't see the button/link, see
QTQAINFRA-849.

some things seem to have become (even) slower. whoops.