[Development] NOTE: Gerrit / Codereview upgrade – Service unavailable Friday June 13, 7:00 – 10:00 CEST

Haataja Ismo Ismo.Haataja at digia.com
Mon Jun 16 10:00:51 CEST 2014

Hi,

> I had a change integrated and merged nearly 12 hours ago
> (https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/87431/)
> but it hasn't been replicated in gitorious
> (https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtmodeling/activities) up to now.
>
> Is it expected that such replication occurs automatically as before or
> am I missing something ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Sandro

Yes, replication should happen automatically. For some reason it looks like this one was not replicated in first place. But you have managed to trigger the replication with another change. And what I looked now with some other changes, replication seems to be working. We'll follow the situation.

BR,
Ismo