[Development] Qt5.3.1 change files
thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jun 16 16:21:03 CEST 2014
Em seg 16 jun 2014, às 10:58:40, Heikkinen Jani escreveu:
> Hi all,
> I notice most of change files for 5.3.1 is still missing. Module
> maintainers, please add those immediately!
> We are trying to release 5.3.1 really soon. Plan was to release it this Tue
> (17th June) but we didn't manage to get things ready for that. We are
> trying to fix remaining issues & produce final candidate packages as soon
> as possible.
I'm not going to run the script for every module anymore.
For all other modules, module maintainers please run the script from
Here's the one for qtbase:
$ ../qtsdk/packaging-tools/create_changelog.pl . v5.3.0..origin/5.3
- [QTBUG-38960] Fixed regression where there would be flickering on
startup and shutdown of the application.
- [QTBUG-35975] Fixed repaint issues in drag and drop.
* [QTBUG-37844] Fall back to Droid Sans Mono for QFont::Courier style
* Fixed QAbstractProxyModel::sibling to work in the same manner as the
Qt4 code used to behave. Previously, Qt5's implementation would treat
the row and column as positions in the source model instead of a
position in the proxy itself.
* [QTBUG-38498] Accessibility: Menus are read by screen readers with
- [QTBUG-36083] Respect QFont::fixedPitch() for fallbacks when font family
cannot be matched.
- [QTBUG-37190] Fixed crash when trying to load a font from invalid data.
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) intel.com
Software Architect - Intel Open Source Technology Center
More information about the Development