[Development] Qt5.3.1 change files

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jun 16 16:21:03 CEST 2014

Em seg 16 jun 2014, às 10:58:40, Heikkinen Jani escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> I notice most of change files for 5.3.1 is still missing. Module
> maintainers, please add those immediately!
>
> We are trying to release 5.3.1 really soon. Plan was to release it this Tue
> (17th  June) but we didn't manage to get things ready for that. We are
> trying to fix remaining issues & produce final candidate packages as soon
> as possible.

I'm not going to run the script for every module anymore.

For all other modules, module maintainers please run the script from
https://codereview.qt-project.org/76087.

Here's the one for qtbase:

$ ../qtsdk/packaging-tools/create_changelog.pl . v5.3.0..origin/5.3
origin/stable

Android
-------

 - [QTBUG-38960] Fixed regression where there would be flickering on
   startup and shutdown of the application.
 - [QTBUG-35975] Fixed repaint issues in drag and drop.

 - Text:
   * [QTBUG-37844] Fall back to Droid Sans Mono for QFont::Courier style
     hint.

QtCore
------

 - QAbstractProxyModel:
   * Fixed QAbstractProxyModel::sibling to work in the same manner as the
     Qt4 code used to behave. Previously, Qt5's implementation would treat
     the row and column as positions in the source model instead of a
     position in the proxy itself.

QtWidgets
---------

 - QMenu:
   * [QTBUG-38498] Accessibility: Menus are read by screen readers with
     more reliability.

Text
----

 - [QTBUG-36083] Respect QFont::fixedPitch() for fallbacks when font family
   cannot be matched.
 - [QTBUG-37190] Fixed crash when trying to load a font from invalid data.