[Development] Qmlscene from Qt 5.3 results segmentation fault

rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 19:35:19 CEST 2014

I would love it if you could provide a link or youtube to a step-by-step
to build a debug build of Qt 5.3.x for Android/IOS/Desktop
starting from the base installation with the normal SRC directory.

I have some messages flowing around related to how to build minimum size
Qt libraries, but not anything with much detail about tips/pitfalls for
debug builds.

For example: http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/debug.html

There are a number of platforms, xcode/ios/Android/pc that could use
this treatment.

If a detailed explanation already exists, please post the link.

I am so biased by C++/Netbeans IDE that I could use an update of debug
builds within Qt Creator environment.

md