[Development] Qmlscene from Qt 5.3 results segmentation fault

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jun 16 21:19:55 CEST 2014

Em seg 16 jun 2014, às 14:28:36, rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com escreveu:
> Looks like a standard linux make. (qmake, I know.)
>
> I can just put my IOS/Android dev time on OSX
> (OSX kernel is BSD/linux kernel, so I know configure it will work)

I have no clue about iOS or Android. I've never developed for them.

> These statements work for Win32/Win64 also?

Yes, but you should leave out the -prefix switch and not to do a make install.
On Windows, the build should remain exactly where you built it. That is:

./configure
make		# replace with your actual make tool, like nmake or mingw32-make

The default is already to do a debug-and-release build. In fact, that's what
you get in the pre-built binaries, so you don't even have to rebuild yourself.