[Development] Accept the contributor agreement

Bo Thorsen bo at vikingsoft.eu
Tue Jun 17 13:28:59 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

I have left ICS and set up my own company again.

One of the things I'll spend time on is to fix bugs and work on the
widget parts. I just wrote the first bug fix and was going to try and
get this in. But the codereview page won't give me the option of
accepting the the individual contributor agreement.

At this page http://qt-project.org/legal.html it says there will be a
lineedit in which I should type "I Agree" and a button. But those are
not there. When I click the Individual button I get the agreement for
review, but nothing else. I tried with Chrome and IE, same result.

Any clues?

Bo Thorsen.

--
Viking Software