[Development] Qmlscene from Qt 5.3 results segmentation fault

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:51:42 CEST 2014

The debug a little hard for me. But after some research, I think it is
because of the way I use my desktop.

My desktop is via XDMCP. So Qt5 should use software rendering. Accel like
OpenGL will fail.

So is there a parameter or something I could use?

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com
> wrote:

> Em seg 16 jun 2014, às 17:31:40, Magicloud Magiclouds escreveu:
> > Hi,
> >
> >   Ubuntu Precise. Qt 5.3 from qt-project.org. Attached strace and ltrace
> > output.
> >
> >   What else should I provide?
>
> Backtrace of a debug build and instructions to reproduce the issue.
> --

竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞