[Development] Request for sandbox area: QQSM

Stottlemyer, Brett (B.S.) bstottle at ford.com
Mon Jun 23 19:21:43 CEST 2014

Volker Krause wrote:
> Based on the suggestions we got at QtCS we would like to try to get QQSM directly into qtdeclarative.

Yes, that was the consensus at QtCS, which sounds perfect to me.  BTW, since QQSM (Qt QML State Machine) is kind of icky to say, I've started warming to DSM (for Declarative State Machine).

Tuukka Turunen wrote:
> A new playground project for both QQSM and Replicant?

As for Replicant, yes we will need have a playground established for that.

According to http://qt-project.org/wiki/Creating-a-new-module-or-tool-for-Qt, I need approval from a Qt Maintainer before I can submit a new Gerrit project.  Do I have said approval?

Thanks,
Brett