[Development] About ALIAS in Q_PROPERTY

Konstantin Ritt ritt.ks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:17:11 CET 2014

Since moc is unable to do safety checks for such complex expressions (in
this case, `if (ui && ui->customWidget)`), this makes Q_PROPERTY
potentially unsafe and the idea has no any value to me.
Simply do s/ui->customWidget/parent()->customWidget/g and imagine what
could happen there...

P.S. @Olivier: "Svetkin" is a family name.

Regards,
Konstantin