[Development] Current problems in CI

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Thu Mar 13 18:08:07 CET 2014

Torsdag 13. mars 2014 16.32.22 skrev John Layt:
> On 13 March 2014 10:06, Sarajärvi Tony <Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > No ETA. There are quite a few problems in the autotest side. Just a minute
> > ago the last try failed. Have to fix more...
> >
> > -Tony
>
> Thanks Tony.  I guess we won't have it back now before Friday?  Just
> getting a little concerned my printing changes won't make the beta
> after all...

Looks like we're somewhat back on track. We got a first run for qtbase passing
and hopefully start getting the backlog down. Thanks for bearing with us,
there were quite a few things comming together making it hard to fix.

The printing patches are going to be staged as one of the first things, as
agreed.

Now we still need to get the dev branch up and then Qt 4.

Greetings,
Frederik

--
Best regards,