[Development] Harmonizing the Qt 5.x Documentation

Pasion Jerome Jerome.Pasion at digia.com
Fri Mar 14 11:54:56 CET 2014

Hello Vladiimir,

The directories were just copied to the server and it will take some time to be fully indexed. I submitted the directories to Google's Webmaster Tools and I can also submit a sitemap of the directories. (Qt Project already has sitemaps).

But like I said earlier, we are not deploying the changes this week but around Qt 5.3 final (I am aiming for post-Beta/RC time). The redirects in doc.qt.digia.com still need to be set up as well.

Cheers,
Jerome P.
Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt