[Development] Qt patches to support AArch64 architecture

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 22:19:36 CET 2014

On Friday 14 March 2014 08:54:20 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em sex 14 mar 2014, às 10:43:21, Knoll Lars escreveu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I’m happy to get aarch64 support in. Please add me to the reviews for
> > stuff that is under BSD or public domain.
>
> By the way, when you compile for aarch64, what arch does configure report
> you're on?

>From the excerpt I've got from Wookey [0]:

Determining system architecture... (Linux:3.8.0-mustang_sw_1.09.06-
beta_rc:aarch64)
    AArch64 (aarch64)
    'aarch64' is supported
System architecture: 'aarch64'

[0] <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=47;filename=qt4build2.log;att=1;bug=735488>

Note that in the same log you can see one of the problems triggered by using
-fpermissive which might need some fixing.

--
6: Cual es el boton del mouse que permite acceder a las acciones mas
comunes del manejo de archivos

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/