[Development] Qt patches to support AArch64 architecture

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 22:52:24 CET 2014

On Friday 14 March 2014 14:27:27 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em sex 14 mar 2014, às 18:19:36, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
escreveu:
> > > By the way, when you compile for aarch64, what arch does configure
> > > report
> > > you're on?
> >
> > From the excerpt I've got from Wookey [0]:
> >
> > Determining system architecture... (Linux:3.8.0-mustang_sw_1.09.06-
> > beta_rc:aarch64)
> >
> >     AArch64 (aarch64)
> >     'aarch64' is supported
> >
> > System architecture: 'aarch64'
>
> Ah, this is Qt 4, where we got the arch from uname.
>
> What is reported on Qt 5?

I'll ask Wookey, I don't have access to that arch yet.

--
Programming is really just the mundane aspect of expressing a solution to a
problem. There are talents that are specifically related to actually coding,

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/