[Development] Qt 5.3 beta release coming soon

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Tue Mar 18 18:05:32 CET 2014

Hi all,
Is this really so critical issue that it blocks us to release beta? I agree we cannot release final with this one but I am wondering why this should block the beta? Maybe I didn't fully understood the issue but for me it seems this doesn't prevent usage but looks ugly. Beta is for API review and it is acceptable there is still some issues left...

Br,
Jani