[Development] 5.3 beta: QtWebSockets examples missing

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Mar 19 16:51:07 CET 2014

I started a wiki page a while ago describing the exact process:

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Creator-Qt-Examples

It comes down to
- examples- manifest.xml is parsed must be in docs/*/ folder
- examples entry must be valid
--  projectPath must resolve e.g. against Examples\Qt-5.3 dir
-- entries must have an imageUrl, docUrl

Your examples-manifest.xml actually looks fine, but the examples are misplaced: , The actual examples paths miss a 'websocket' subdirectory, e.g. it's "Examples\Qt-5.3\sslechoclient".

So s.th. like https://codereview.qt-project.org/81365 should hopefully fix it.

Regards

Kai