[Development] New Qt5.3 Beta snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Sat Mar 22 11:24:43 CET 2014

Hi,
New snapshot available in http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.3/5.3.0-beta/2014-03-22_26/

Br,Jani

Qt5 changes in this snapshot:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,81384
Patch Set 6:

* qtandroidextras 2ee4dc0...743ca45 (2):
> Update the AndroidManifest
> Add test for isClassAvailable()

* qtbase b66950b...3d5234e (61):
> REG: Android: Fix freeze when accessing assets
> Cocoa: Fix geometry for embedded QWindows.
> Set unified toolbar height accurately.
> Teach font database to populate families lazily
> Fix bundled HarfBuzz-NG build on Mac
> Respect scrollbar position setting on Mac
> Android: Try to hide the sw keyboard on finishComposingText.
> network: add support for NTLM Session Security
> BlackBerry networking: call special select() method
> Logging: Remove PatternFlag::Invalid from QLoggingRule
> QFusionStyle: support transient scrollbars
> QPushButton: draw label using the stylesheets font.
> Stop omitted enum value from showing up in Qt namespace doc.
> QApplication: fix scroll phase handling for wheel events
> Docs: Correct OpenGL ES naming
> Resurrect advanced bindTexture() features in QtOpenGL
> ANGLE D3D11: Fix internal index buffer for level 9 hardware
> Print when logging rule is invalid.
> Fix crash if SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated() cannot be resolved.
> Fix creating directory hierarchy for WinRT
> Save using a window-modal sheet on Mac OS X.
> Cocoa: Follow-up m_sendUpAsRightButton for DnD
> Cococa: Make QMacNativeWidget work again.
> Cocoa: call SetFrontProcess on raise()
> Accessibility Mac: Implement most TextEdit functions
> Accessibility Mac: Implement setting focus
> Accessibility: Improve QTextEdit
> Accessibility Mac: Fix TextEdit
> QProcessEnvironment: Fix handling of magic environment variables
> Update year in About Qt dialog
> Fix compiler warning in example
> Avoid QImage copy in toTexture()
> Return false on context creation failure
> Correct QPainter::setPen() documentation.
> Fix positional binding values order in QSqlQuery
> encode the MSVC version in our mkspecs
> make -separate-debug-info sane
> purge -separate-debug-info=nocopy
> make -separate-debug-info configure tests sane
> do not silently accept -separate-debug-info -static
> Android: Check for exception before calling NewGlobalRef().
> Android: Re-enable threaded rendering
> Fix QAbstractScrollArea to respect transiency per scrollbar
> qmake: add replacement function getenv
> Cocoa: Set surface resolution for all GL surfaces
> QOpenGLWidget retina support.
> Delete the OpenGL context before the window.
> Cocoa: Close windows with QWSI::handleCloseEvent()
> Cocoa: Enable QQuickWidget on Mac OS X.
> Use parent cursor for QLineEdits clear button when not shown.
> Fix WinRT manifest for Visual Studio.
> Fix compile for embedded Android
> Fixes: style runtime warnings when painting too small widgets
> QOpenGLContext: Use color depth information from QSurfaceFormat
> Workaround for misbehaving [UIScreen screens] in iOS 7.1
> Remove register storage class specifier in armv6 atomics
> QMenu: Enable sloppy submenu mouse navigation
> QMenuPrivate: Make sloppyDelayTimer non-static
> QMenu: Sloppy menu selection should allow hovering separators
> Do not run tst_qcolumnview in parallel
> Fix tst_QColumnView::scrollTo()

* qtdeclarative 12e55ea...20d9454 (5):
> Fix QQuickView::grabWindow() on retina displays
> Implement high-dpi "@2x" image handling.
> Clearly point out the distinction between GUI and Render threads.
> Finish QML test cases after waiting for deletion
> Behavior fix when creating QML windows

* qtdoc 0faa939...b1ac807 (3):
> Doc: Remove reference to QtJsBackend
> Revert "Doc: Added info on Qt WebSockets module"
> Harmonize WinRT documentation with other platforms

* qtmultimedia d876417...dcf11bb (4):
> Android: Make the Mediaplayer more robust
> Mac: Re-enable qcamerabackend test
> AVFoundation: Add QVideoWindowControl support
> Fix VideoOutput::autoOrientation documentation.

* qtquick1 9aac83d...6ac69be (1):
> Correct QDeclarativeTextEdit::positionToRectangle().

* qtquickcontrols f9bff21...b69eb02 (4):
> StyleItem: Resolve item palette per item type
> Set numerical input hint on SpinBox
> Try to maintain bindings to checked property in CheckBox
> Let ApplicationWindows default max size be unbounded.

* qtsensors 14293dc...971fc95 (1):
> Implement QAccelerometer accelerationMode

* qttools 7e4e164...84dc42b (5):