[Development] Errors creation iOS OpenSSL project (Repost)

Derek Cole derek.cole at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 04:44:33 CET 2014

Hello,

I have been attempting to get Qt to install with the --openssl-linked
option on the configure line. I can't seem to get Qt5 to compile when this
option is passed. I am a little unsure about how to actually do this. I was
following the Qt5 compile instructions I found on the wiki, but can't seem
to get a succesfull compile on OSX 10.9

When I a pass that --openssl-linked option on the ./configure line, do I
need to also specify OPENSSL_LIBS at that time? Can someone post some
instructions on how to use a linked OpenSSL with QT? I thought I would be
able to set an OPENSSL_LIBS variable per project/build kit for my projects,
and have a different linked SSL for each of those. Is this an incorrect
assumption?

Thanks

-Derek