[Development] Errors creation iOS OpenSSL project (Repost)

Gustavsen Richard Richard.Gustavsen at digia.com
Mon Mar 24 14:27:31 CET 2014

This bug report contains some extra information: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-36891

-Richard

________________________________
Fra: development-bounces+richard.gustavsen=digia.com at qt-project.org [development-bounces+richard.gustavsen=digia.com at qt-project.org] på vegne av Derek Cole [derek.cole at gmail.com]
Sendt: 21. mars 2014 23:49
To: development at qt-project.org
Emne: [Development] Errors creation iOS OpenSSL project (Repost)

Hello,

I have been trying to enable OpenSSL using my own compiled OpenSSL version (different from my system's OpenSSL) in my iOS app.  I have been unable to get past an error when I try to build the project:

http://pastebin.com/S73rSp33

The OpenSSL version I built was from here: https://github.com/st3fan/ios-openssl

Afterwards, I created my QtQuick (qtcreator) project iwth the iOS simulator kit.

I added a build environment variable pointing to the /lib folder of that OpenSSL compile.

I also added the following in my .pro file

LIBS += -L/Users/derek/software/ios-openssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto

INCLUDEPATH+=/Users/derek/software/ios-openssl/include

QT += network

I am using Mac OSX 10.9, QtCreator 3.01, and Qt 5.2.1

I spoke with <richmoore3> in the freenode #qt channel and he said it was worth posting here

because he was unaware of any problem using the QtNetwork modules with  OpenSSL on iOS.

Thanks for any help.