[Development] Fwd: Qt 5.2 and Qt creator accessibility issues on Mac OS X

Vincenzo Rubano vincenzo.rubano at icloud.com
Wed Mar 26 20:39:24 CET 2014

Hi all,

this message is especially for Frederik. As I promised, this is the message I sent to Heikkinen Jani (the Qt release manager) some time ago with a detailed report of Qt Creator accessibility issues and the report of a critical accessibility issue that affects the Qt installer.

Cheers

Vincenzo.

Inizio messaggio inoltrato: