[Development] Qt 5.3 RC candidate package available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Fri May 2 09:30:18 CEST 2014

Hi!
We haven't ship separate src packages with snapshots earlier. Lately there has been some requests for that and this is on our task list. Technically it is really easy to do but on the other hand it increases quite much amount of needed disk space. We will check if it is possible to add those as well in the future

Br,
Jani