[Development] `/opt/qt5/bin/qdoc: not found` with `-prefix /opt/qt5` config

Ray Donnelly mingw.android at gmail.com
Fri May 9 15:45:44 CEST 2014

You're repeating yourself without adding any explanatory information.

When releasing software for other people to use, normally you'd
package it elsewhere to -prefix, otherwise how do you untangle the Qt
files from the rest of your files?

As an example of this, from Arch Linux's Qt5 packaging function in the PKGBUILD:

package_qt5-base() {
..
  cd ${_pkgfqn}/qtbase
  make INSTALL_ROOT="${pkgdir}" install