[Development] Qt5.3 / Location Maps

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Mon May 12 10:17:52 CEST 2014

Hi,

Not sure what kind of custom mods you have but a module "claims" plugin ownership via

MODULE_PLUGIN_TYPES = geoservices (see qtloation.pro)

The plugin declares its type via

PLUGIN_TYPE = geoservices (e.g. see src/plugins/geoservices/osm/osm.pro

And the system enforces this in mkspecs/features/create_cmake.pf

My guess is that your code doesn't do one of the above two steps.

--
Alex