[Development] QtService and ActiveQt combination

Fricot, Daniel daniel.fricot at barco.com
Tue May 13 14:47:54 CEST 2014

Hi,
I can create a QtService (from qt-solutions) or I can create an ActiveQt server. However, I am unable to combine them together as an ActiveQt server, running as a Windows service.
(Un)install the service, (un)register the ActiveX components and run as console application all works but starting it as a service fails. All I get is "The service X could not start".
Does anybody know if this is even possible? All help is welcome.
Thanks,
Daniel
This message is subject to the following terms and conditions: MAIL DISCLAIMER<http://www.barco.com/en/maildisclaimer>