[Development] Access to depth and stencil buffers in QOpenGLFramebufferObject

Agocs Laszlo Laszlo.Agocs at digia.com
Fri May 16 10:33:45 CEST 2014

Hello,

What is the use case for accessing the renderbuffers? It is probably left out since access to them was not seen important. (given that it is the texture that matters for the 2D UI development scenarios Qt has traditionally been targeting)

The getters should probably be added nonetheless. In the meantime you can use glGetFramebufferAttachmentParameteriv.

As for the "missing" support for MRT and such, keep in mind that this does not exist in GLES2, which is the baseline for Qt, and that Qt is not a 3D engine wrapping every single bit of OpenGL. Improvements are welcome of course.

Cheers,
Laszlo