[Development] Qmake Ninja generator

Kalinowski Maurice Maurice.Kalinowski at digia.com
Tue May 20 11:11:46 CEST 2014

> Gesendet: Monday, 19 May, 2014 7:29 PM
> An: development at qt-project.org
> Betreff: Re: [Development] Qmake Ninja generator
>
> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 01:22:54PM -0400, Taylor Braun-Jones wrote:
> > I wasn't around for this discussion,
> >
> so before you dig in yourself deeper, i suggest you actually read it.

What Ossi tries to say is that QBS takes a couple of different approaches. You can find an old blog post describing the details here:
http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2009/10/12/to-make-or-not-to-make-qmake-and-beyond/

But to be clear, no decision has been made whether qmake will be replaced and by what. Of course this is a topic many people show interest in.

Maurice