[Development] Error The imported target "Qt5::Core" references the file "/qmake"

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Wed May 21 11:56:20 CEST 2014

I've built Qt-Gstreamer for Qt5 before, so I can confirm it does work. You
just need to specify the Qt-version and it's location when running CMake,
as it defaults to Qt4. I think I did something like this:

cmake . -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/some_path_to_your_qt_versions/Qt5.3.0/5.3/gcc
-DQT_VERSION=5

Cheers
Ola