[Development] Qt (5.3.0) QML on Mali 400 armsoc driver. Could it be broken?

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 01:39:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to run Qt5 QML examples on the odroid-x. That device has
the mail 400 gpu with the "armsoc" driver.

I have a working graphical environment and i can run a OpenGL ES 2
demo benchmark (non Qt) glmark2-es2. That seems to be working just
fine.

However, if i try to run qmlscene (or qmlviewer) i'm keep getting this message:

Cant find EGLConfig, returning null config
Unable to find an X11 visual which matches EGL config 0
Could not initialize OpenGL

followed by a core dumped line.

Could this driver + Qt5 be broken?
If there are any commands or tests you want me to run for more
information, please don't hesitate to ask. I'd gladly help.

Cheers,
Mark