[Development] Issues with QApplication::startDragDistance

Gianluca gmaxera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:18:28 CET 2014

Dear Jeremias,
I use a lot of ListView and Flickable in my apps, and I test them on iOS iPhone and iPad with Retina display and on Android Samsung with 320 DPI and an Android tablet with about 100 DPI.
During my test with Qt 5.3.2, I’ve never experienced what you are saying.
I was able to perfectly click without any problem on the Items into the ListView with the default Qt settings on both high and low DPI devices.
So, I’m wondering if your problem is really correlated to the startDragDistance.

Cheers,
Gianluca.