[Development] Nominating Paul Lemire as Approver

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Fri Nov 14 11:24:19 CET 2014

Hi,

I would like to nominate Paul Lemire as an approver of the Qt Project.

Paul has been the main development fire power for the Qt3D rewrite. Paul has
an excellent understanding of the new Qt3D architecture.

His contributions and reviews are at:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:paul.lemire,n,z
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/reviewer:paul.lemire,n,z

Can I get a "So say we all" from the collective please?

Disclaimer: Paul is a colleague and works at KDAB.

Kind regards,

Sean
--
Dr Sean Harmer | sean.harmer at kdab.com | Managing Director UK