[Development] Issues with QApplication::startDragDistance

Jeremias Bosch jeremias.bosch at basyskom.com
Fri Nov 14 13:00:06 CET 2014

Am 13.11.2014 um 15:19 schrieb Rutledge Shawn:
> That sounds like snapping behavior; maybe a GridView or a couple of PathViews would work?  because they have snapMode.
A Grid view does not work since it is not guaranteed that all horizontal
lists will have the same amount of items. Also I want to take advantage
of List Features.

I don't see how the default snapping could be an option since snapping
on a flickable applies/after /flicking was done and the finger was
released. But what I'm looking for is some sort of initial snap as I
want to avoid that touch & move of a finger causes any sort of scroll
action until the movement reaches a predefined drag length.

Regards,
  Jeremias