[Development] src/opengl VS. src/gui/opengl

Konstantin Ritt ritt.ks at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 03:33:38 CET 2014

Hi list,

I just realized we have two almost identical OpenGL paint engine
implementations - one is src/gui/opengl/qopenglpaintengine.* and the other
one is src/opengl/gl2paintengineex/qpaintengineex_opengl2.* (I said
*almost* identical because it seems some changes were not sync-ed between
these two impls, so there is some difference).
So, what is the reason of having it duplicated and which one of these
two should be a subject of fixing issues?

Regards,
Konstantin