[Development] Qt 5.4.0 release coming soon

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 21:33:52 CET 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 3:50 AM, Heikkinen Jani <
jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Qt 5.4.0 release is coming soon. Target is to put RC out during this week
> (most probably tomorrow)  and final 9th Dec 2014.
>
> Many changes files are still missing, try links from
> http://qt-project.org/wiki/Change-files-in-Qt-5.4.0. We need to get
> needed files in '5.4.0' branch as soon as possible! We need to have final
> packages available latest Fri 5th Dec (meaning final content in latest Thu
> 4th Dec) so there isn't so much time to get needed changes in...

Where's the correct place to file a bug about a changelog entry being
incorrect?

Specifically, the bug # in the following entry doesn't seem to have
anything to do with the changelog item:

- [QTBUG-41192] Fixed menu item shortcuts without keyboard modifiers.

Adam