[Development] Qt 5.4.0 release coming soon

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 16:48:22 CET 2014

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Abrahamsen-Blomfeldt Eskil <
Eskil.Abrahamsen-Blomfeldt at theqtcompany.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> Oops! That's supposed to be QTBUG-38256.
>

> Sorry about that!
>

> I see that Thiago has removed the bug ID from the changelog, which is good
> enough I think. Thanks for catching this :)

Considering that 38256 is actually still open, suggesting that it's not
really fixed, it would be nice to have the bug ID along with the changelog
entry. I spent about 10 minutes yesterday trying to find the bug related to
the changelog message and couldn't find it.

Adam