[Development] Important OSX 10.9.5 & 10.10 codesign changes

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:43:42 CEST 2014

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Sorvig Morten <Morten.Sorvig at digia.com> wrote:

>> On 19 Sep 2014, at 11:28, Sorvig Morten <Morten.Sorvig at digia.com> wrote:
>>
>> This will indeed receive attention in the coming days. There are already some patches attached to the QTBUGs. I’ll post back here once we have a complete patch set ready. Target branches are Qt 5.3 and Qt 4.8.
>
> I’m using QTBUG-32896 as a metabug to track the effort.
>
> Here’s the current patch set (5.3):
>
> qmake - framework bundle hierarchy (QTBUG-32895): https://codereview.qt-project.org/95454
> qmake - “_debug" in CFBundleExecutable  (QTBUG-32894): https://codereview.qt-project.org/95455
> qmake - add CFBundleVersion: https://codereview.qt-project.org/95456
> macdeployqt - “Current” version symlinks: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/95442/
>
> Are these patches sufficient? If not, what’s missing?
>
> Morten

I see that they were integrated to 5.3.
But when I get the 5.3 branch from git, the last commits seen in log are
dated August and these patches have been merged on October 1.

git clone git://gitorious.org/qt/qt5.git qt-5
cd gt5
git checkout 5.3

Shall I take some another branch or switch to something?

Thanks,
Robert