[Development] qt.io download-open-source page updated

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:02:10 CEST 2014

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Anttila Janne
<janne.anttila at theqtcompany.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your feedback related to qt.io opensource downloads page:
> http://www.qt.io/download-open-source/
>
> The page is now updated based on your comments - the major changes are:
> 1. Automatic download is now completely removed
> * Recommended download is still highlighted and you can start download with
> button click
> 2. All downloads from http://qt-project.org/downloads page have been added
> to new page
> * No need to jump between sites anymore
>
> In addition some other smaller changes were implemented. We have some visual
> Improvements in backlog, but those want change functionality or content of
> the page.
>
> Does the page fulfil purpose & your needs now? If you have any comments,
> please use "Help is improve" button on right hand side of the page.
>
> Br,
> --
> Janne Anttila

Some more feedback.

1. The download to the community version of Qt from
http://www.qt.io/download/ links to http://www.qt.io/?p=323 which
redirects to http://www.qt.io/download-open-source/ .. A bit weird.
2. Again on http://www.qt.io/download/ the "Download" button for
community is grey. So it "looks"like the button is disabled which it
isn't. Just make it green like the other download buttons.
3. Different "tick" marks are used. http://www.qt.io/support/ and
http://www.qt.io/download/

Cheers,
Mark