[Development] QtDeclarative CI

Oleg Shparber trollixx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 23:26:01 CEST 2014

Now qtdeclarative compiles, but still CI (macx-clang) always fails with
this test:

https://github.com/qtproject/qtdeclarative/blob/5.4/tests/auto/quick/qquickwindow/tst_qquickwindow.cpp#L1679

One of the logs:
http://testresults.qt-project.org/ci/QtDeclarative_5.4_Integration/build_00235/macx-clang_developer-build_OSX_10.9/log.txt.gz

Any idea why? The tests fails on Linux my machine as well, but in different
QVERIFY().

Best,
Oleg