[Development] Account problems with codereview.qt-project.org

paulovictor.pinheiro at gmail.com paulovictor.pinheiro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 20:02:28 CEST 2014

Hello Everyone,

I was told to look for help here.

I have an jira account for bugreports.qt-project.org and now tried to push
some code into codereview.qt-project.org. Log in goes ok, but when i try to
register my email it gives me this error: "Identity in use by another
account". Please help.

Steps:
1 -  log in codereview.qt-project.org
2 - codereview.qt-project.org/#/settings/contact
3 - click in 'Register new E-mail'
4 - Receive an e-mail and click the verification link
5 - gerrit gives me: "Identity in use by another account".

Don't remeber register this e-mail in any other account. Please point
directions.