[Development] Qt List Items in 5.3

Konstantin Ritt ritt.ks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:49:20 CEST 2014

First of all, report the issue/suggestion via the Qt's official bug tracker
(feel free to notify me, when done).

We already have QTextListFormat class, through which one could control the
list formatting options, so maybe it would be both easier and
most-convenient to extend the QTextListFormat::Style enum with i.e.
"ListCharacter" value, and a respective setBulletCharacter(const QString &)
method (<-- better names needed!).

Regards,
Konstantin