[Development] Calculating JIRA bug priorities

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at theqtcompany.com
Wed Oct 15 10:33:09 CEST 2014

Good idea. :)

I like the idea of using 3 as the base, as that's a good fallback when
it's not really obvious.

You might want to explain that a lower number equals a higher priority,
though. At least in my mind (even knowing that lower is higher in this
case), adding 1 to a priority is synonymous with increasing the priority.